lock&tuft

600th

Dear reader.  Did you see Olympic? i have cried alot!!

My 600times blog post is for Designer Showcase! Woooow!
Thank you for all coming to my blog even my english strange... I enjoyed to blog and i will enjoy blog for the future too!
[Loovus] released  "Vlerke" Dress for DS August round. Running to the 31th August.
available 5 color / Fitmesh 5 size, standard mesh 5 size including.
In this round, 2 hair shop is participating. I would love to show you one of shop.
Check it out <3



picture1
 Dress : [Loovus] Vlerke (Variety HUD) - Serenity @ Designer Showcase August
 Hair : lock&tuft - insta  @ Designer Showcase August
 pose : Di's opera

picture2
 Dress : [Loovus] Vlerke - Peach @ Designer Showcase August
 hair : lock&tuft - insta (Pastel HUD)  @ Designer Showcase August
 pose : Di's opera

Body & Head : The mesh project
Location : Elysion 

have happy shopping!!
Hope your happy sunday <3

コメント