Peacock Room @ The Arcade

632th

Dear reader.

Do you like Gacha? so you like The Arcade definitely. In fact, i did too....
I spent 5000L once for The Arcade in past... My partner was to be disgusted for it.. ^^;
after that, i tried dont do gacha.. but sometimes. i do gacha only when with my partner.
because i would not able to stop myself... lol

I would love to share Sway's item for The Arcade September "[Peacock] Room "
my dear Sway created cheerful and adorable color furniture. specially chair is looks like the peacock opened the feather.
and in the center of below picture, i put 2 bird... like couple <3
I hope you like my picture and The Arcade September will close on 30th.


Credit [Peacock] Room @ The Arcade
Bed : Sway's [Peacock] Bed RARE
Sideboard : Sway's [Peacock] Sideboard . teal
Ceiling lamp : Sway's [Peacock] Ceiling Lamp . cobalt
photo frame(left) : Sway's [Peacock] Picture Frame . fuchsia
photo frame(right) : Sway's [Peacock] Picture Frame . natural
Divider : Sway's [Peacock] Room Divider . fuchsia
Pot plant : Sway's [Peacock] Potted Plant . canary
bird : Sway's [Peacock] Figurine
Pot plant : Sway's [Peacock] Potted Plant . cobalt
Chair : Sway's [Peacock] Chair . fuchsia RARE
Chair : Sway's [Peacock] Chair . teal RARE
Table lamp : Sway's [Peacock] Table Lamp . fuchsia
Table : Sway's [Peacock] Table . cobalt
pouf chair : Sway's [Peacock] Pouf . canary
pouf chair : Sway's [Peacock] Pouf . fuchsia
Rug : Sway's [Peacock] Rug

House : dust bunny . maple cottage 1

Enjoy <3

コメント