Prism Design @ Swank

625th

Dear reader...

Because I love male formal outfit, I LOVE Prism Design male formal outfit.
I wrote at here in past post. I love Prism design male outfit too...
So i was thinking for long time, if i could blog for Prism man and woman with my partner, would be so so amazing!!
This time, my dream came true!

Did you visit to Swank September round?
Prism Design released "Richard outfits" 3 color for male outfit created by Lam Erin.
and for woman, "Prism Chesney Embossed Shorts Set with Croc Jacket - Poseidon" Created by Journey McLaglen.
Richard is ..... so sooo sexy for me!! Don't you feel?! of course, Chesney also sexy!! specially around breast.. <3



picture1 and picture2
 For man
   Outfit : PRISM for MEN Richard outfit V.4 @ Swank September
   Hair : *ARGRACE*

 For woman : Prism Chesney Embossed Shorts Set with Croc Jacket - Poseidon  @ Swank September
 Compatible mesh #The mesh project / Belleza / Slink 2 type body / Matireya / Tonic body
  hair : Eaters Coma - HAIR 69 / FAT PACK

Couple pose : {.:exposeur:.} Here Comes The Rain Again (Closed)
Single pose : Glamrus . Hadlee

Location : LICK Sim design  (picture1)
Loctaion : Kats Beach  (picture2)

Hope you visit Swank and happy shopping <3
Thanks for coming to my blog.

コメント