Prism @ Designer Circle

639th

Dear reader.

Today, here is little bit chilly but yesterday was like summer day. and tomorrow will be hot like summer....

I had visited to Designer Circle little bit while ago. specially when i started to blog.
because Designer Circle items are everything low price. at least under 200L.
and there is many many item. not only clothes. skin or accessory ... everything for fashion.
Designer Circle is running to the 15th October 140th round.

Prism Design is one of shop of Designer Circle.
I would love to share with you Prism Design released outfit "Oksana Brocade Dress" created by JEZZIXA Cazalet.
available 5 color Fitmesh for Maitreya / Belleza / Slink, and Standard mesh 5 size.



picture1
 Dress : Prism Oksana Brocade Dress by Jezzixa in Red @ Designer Circle
picture2
 Dress : Prism Oksana Brocade Dress by Jezzixa in Gold @ Designer Circle

Hair : Mina SLF&O group gift - Mena
Body : Slink Physique

uhmmm... should i need to buy Maitreya body? I never had have Maitreya..
Because i am no complain for Slink and TMP body in my blog life and in my SL.
am not sure i can handle it..

Thanks for coming to my blog.
Happy shopping <3

コメント