Lovable feeling

1244th

Dear reader. Hope your nice weekday :)

Cosmopolitan new round is running to the September 7th!
All info : https://cosmopolitansl.blogspot.com/2019/08/cosmopolitan-round-78-26th-august-7th.html
And just come! : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/131/61/22

and i will be busy! :)


















Credit @ (Fundati) in Cosmopolitan
Tree : (Fundati) Yucca Tree I
Tree : (Fundati) Yucca Tree II Option #2 (Together with land)
Tree : (Fundati) Yucca Tree III Option #2 (Together with land)
Rock : (Fundati) Rock_15
Rock : (Fundati) Rock_16
Rock : (Fundati) Boulder II -small rocks + linked 1 prim

Credit @ GOOSE in Cosmopolitan
Tree stump : GOOSE - hollow cuddle tree stump  ADULT

Credit @ Chez Moi Furniture in Cosmopolitan
Hippie Mini Trailer (Adult) CHEZ MOI

Credit @ Bee Design in Cosmopolitan
" Boho Wagon gacha"
wagon : Bee Designs Boho Wagon gacha 1 RARE
lamp : Bee Designs Boho Wagon gacha 2
hanging lamp : Bee Designs Boho Wagon gacha 4
hanging sofa : Bee Designs Boho Wagon gacha 6 UNCOMMON
art : Bee Designs Boho Wagon gacha 9
hanging cloth : Bee Designs Boho Wagon gacha 10

Deer : Jinx : Grazing Deer 1 by Jinx
Deer : Jinx : Mama Deer Standing by Jinx
Deer : Jinx : Deer Laying by Jinx

Thanks for coming to my blog.
I hope you having nice day in SL!

-------------------------
I am using the flicker since 2012. when the started flicker, i was not a blogger.
I loved to take picture. and just wanted to write English poem for my English skill.
but now im using the flicker as a blogger. They are my hard work creation.
when my picture was picked up for group cover, it is honored and rewarding to me.
undefined? for what? is it necessary thing?

コメント