Here comes the sun

1510th

Dear reader. Hope your weekday is great more than me!

I did not know "TRES CHIC Pop Up event" until yesterday. is there something like shopping catalog?
I should have to check social media of Tres Chic!

















Credit @ HIDEKI TRES CHIC PopUp event main store week (only this weekend)
"Here comes the sun set"
HIDEKI - HERE COMES THE SUN TABLE AND CHAIRS
HIDEKI - HERE COMES THE SUN - NEON
HIDEKI - HERE COMES THE SUN - PLANTS

Credit @ Raindale in ACCESS (End date : 8th June)
Raindale - Covingford bed - PG

Credit @ Dreamland Design
DD Vintage Country Seat -PG
DD Old Country Dresser Set
 DD Country Farmhouse Sign
 DD Vintage Country Lamp
 DD Country Vintage Windlight Candle L
 DD Country Vintage Windlight Candle M
 DD Vintage Book Stack
 DD Vintage Country Lamp
 DD Country Linen Runner
 DD Old Country Dresser

Credit @ ~NAUGHTYbits~
"Bellissimo Decor Set"
[NB] ~ Belissimo Fireplace
[NB] ~ Bellissimo Wall Art
[NB] ~ Bellissimo Potted Palm Fronds
[NB] ~ Bellissimo Butlers Table
[NB] ~ Bellissimo Area Rug

Backdrop : [Bad Unicorn] Basement - Interior Backdrops @ Collabor88

Bad Unicorn's backdrop is 2nd times in my blog post.
I am not good to use the backdrop but his interior backdrop is so good to decorate.
I can decorate that i want to in his backdrop.
I bought one more one at Collabor88 items. i hope i could show you as like this post!

Thanks for coming to my blog.
Enjoy your Secondlife!

コメント