I love fall most of all

1581th

Dear reader. Hope you enjoying the Halloween day! 

The end of October is Halloween day. I hope you enjoying in SL and in RL both. 
For me, it was very normal day specially in RL :D 
and from tomorrow, The countdown will start of winter coming here... 
Before to make the winter scenery , i wanted to make the scenery of Autumn picture. 


















Credit @ Raindale in Wanderlust @ 50L$ promo
Stand clock : Raindale - Spiritvalley clock - promo    

Credit @ GOOSE 
"terras set"
GOOSE - terras
GOOSE - Weaven terras chair
GOOSE - weaven terras table
GOOSE - Lavendel pot
GOOSE - Weaven terras chair

Palm Nook Chair (Adult) CHEZ MOI
*Pillow and Cushion design change by HUD

<Aphrodite> I love Fall tiered tray

Credit @ Little branch
Wall tree : LB_OrangeTreeEspalier{Animated}*Mesh

Ground cover : .Lunaria. Clover Patch - Less Sparkle
Tree : LOVE - EVERCHANGE TREE - (owner only)

Enjoy and have fun !
Thanks for coming to my blog. 

コメント