Lotus

1704th

Dear reader. Hope you having lovely day :)

I love so much to look the Lotus in RL too. every year, in Lotus season, i visit to the pond where blooming lotus. 
and love this big leaf too. I was dreaming that would be so cozy when i lay down on it :)

















" Nelumbo Ness - Lotus"
Nelumbo Ness - Flowers- Bunch III
Nelumbo Ness - Leaves- Curve
Nelumbo Ness - Leaves- Field I
Nelumbo Ness - Flowers- Bunch I
Nelumbo Ness - Set Corner I
Nelumbo Ness - Flowers- Bunch II
Nelumbo Ness - Set Straight I
Nelumbo Ness - Set Straight II
Nelumbo Ness - Flowers- Field I
Nelumbo Ness - Set Corner II

Credit @ Famous in TLC The Liaison Collaborative
Lounger : Famous_Monaco Adult
Cushion : Famous_Monaco Cushion Right
Cushion : Famous_Monaco Cushion Left

Carpe Noctem. "Fresh Nautical" Reed Diffuser Purple
Carpe Noctem. "Fresh Nautical" Reed Diffuser Blue
Carpe Noctem. "Fresh Nautical" Reed Diffuser Pink

Enjoy your Secondlife ♥
Thank you so much for coming to my blog.

コメント