Ava

1718th

Dear reader. Hope your lovely weekend :) 

My dearest friend Nile Karas released new skin "Ava" for Sense July round
Coming 6 skin tone (Coffee / Honey / latte / milk / pearl / toffee) and only for BOM. 
Each Pack Includes:
                       1 . Skin - Face & Body (BOM)  
                       2 . Shape (C&M)
                       3 . Eyebrow Shaper 
                       4 . Eyebrows (dark, brown, red, blond)
                       5 . FlowerDreams dress & lingerie on item picture 
                       6 . Styling card for hairbase, hair, eyes, makeup, jewelery

Included shape is modifiable so you can edit as you want to be! 
The price for this lovely skin is 900L each or 3,000L for the fatpack!
After event current round close it will comes to main store

And i tried to make my Ava but I did not much edit original shape :) I really love Ava. 
I put the Nile lipstick by EUPHORIC on my Ava💓 (I wanted put together on Nile skin and EUPHORIC creation together 😍)
I put my credit below the picture! 




























Credit 
Skin : FlowerDreams Beauty Ava Skin - Coffee @ Sense event July round 
Eyebrow : FlowerDreams Beauty Ava Brows - Brown 
Eyebrow shaper : FlowerDreams Beauty Ava Eyebrow Shaper
Shape : FlowerDreams Beauty Ava Shape 
Lipstick : .euphoric ~ Nile Lipstick Applier ~[Catwa]  @ EUPHORIC main store / Marketplace
Eye : .euphoric ~ Clara Eyes Applier ~[Catwa]  @ EUPHORIC main store 
Hair : TRUTH / Curious / Size 1 @ GroupGift 
Head : CATWA HEAD HDPRO MajerSoft BentoEar v1.3
Body : [BODY] Legacy (f) Perky (1.4)

I really love to make new face and Nile make my dream come true with her beautiful creation♥

Thank you so much for coming to my blog. 
Enjoy your beauty in Secondlife! 

コメント