First winter

1762th

Dear reader. Hope your Saturday will be great day :)

This is my first winter scenery of this year 💓
I would like to share with you The Liaison Collaborative event and more. 

Also, including "The Christmas Event" Open on November 20 until December 15th.
Event landing point : Location . This is charity event for Relay for Life. I hope you enjoy shopping. 
I would like to share with you one of the merchant "GT - Creative Design"

















Noveny - Winter Cottage - rezz
Noveny - Winter Cottage - Snow

KraftWork Festive Street Light . Single
KraftWork Festive Street Light . Double

Credit @ GOOSE in Cosmopolitan  (running Nov 14th to Nov 27th)
GOOSE - Skilift swing Brown

GT - Christmas Sled

Credit @ Little branch
LB_StreetBirchTree{4Seasons}*Animated
LB_CrispyGrass{Animated}*Seasons*Soft

Enjoy and have fun :)
Thank you so much for coming to my blog.

コメント