Midsummer healing

1877th
Dear reader. Hope your sweet weekend 💕

My friend gave me an offer that she provids her place for for my healing time :)
I would love to share with you her rental skybox with i took picture. 
Before that, let me share with you another picture that i decorated for Raindale and Dremalnd Design.



Credit @ Raindale  in Midsummer Enchantment (June 24 - July 8)
Raindale - Blossomfall mushroom (pink)
Raindale - Blossomfall flower (powder)
Raindale - Fairy grass (teal)
Raindale - Blossomfall flower (hunt prize)
Raindale - Blossomfall plant (hunt prize)
Raindale - Fairyvale cauldron (hunt prize)
Raindale - Fairyvale stump (hunt prize)

"DD Soleil Garden Bench"
DD Soleil Garden Bench- Adult
DD Rose Birdsfoot Trefoil WildFlower Patch
DD Pink Swaying Tree

This location is the rental skybox called  "Forest Skyox" by Evolving Home & Land Rentals.



















Please feel free to visit if you would like to see this rental place. 
and if you thinking more, please contact to Evolving Yin. Beautiful and very my favorite 💓

Thank you so much for visiting to my blog. 
Enjoy your Secondlife as i do so much! 

コメント