Dania Living Room

1940th
Dear reader. Hope your weekday is good days 💗

My RL work is very slow since this week started. When i have my time, i have made my blogging work and i really love it 💓

















Credit @ Chez Moi Furniture  or Marketplace
CHEZ MOI Dania Living Room
    CHEZ MOI Dania Couch (Adult)
    CHEZ MOI Dania Chair (Adult)
    CHEZ MOI Dania Coffee Table
    CHEZ MOI Dania Decor Vases
    CHEZ MOI Dania Books
    CHEZ MOI Dania Decor
    CHEZ MOI Dania Carpet 

Credit @ GOOSE or Marketplace
GOOSE - Botanical Lamps 
    GOOSE - Botanical Lamp /  Blue
    GOOSE - Botanical Lamp /  White
    GOOSE - Botanical Lamp /  Red
    GOOSE - Botanical Lamp /  Yellow

Devider : Bricolage Provincial Room Divider w Blanket
wall art : [ SQUARE ] - AURA 3D Wall Art BLACK
Ground plant : Planta - Plentie Fireplace  Alocasia Karat
wall plant : 02 DEVERAUX - wall plant @ main store

I hpoe you like!  Enjoy your Secondlife!
Thank you so much for  visiting to my blog. 

コメント