Autumn everywhere

1960th
Dear reader. Hope you having great weekend 💓

Weekdend came very fast! My weekday went out fast. and weekend also would go to fast ... 
I just want to enjoy my autumn time in SL 👧👦
if that would be with my loved one, would be wonderful time for me 😍
and i hope you do with your loved one. 💘

















Credit @ Dreamland Design
DD Autumn Round Sofa Bed-Adult @Marketplace
DD Swaying Bent Seasonal Tree 
※Color change by Touch

Credit @ Simply Shelby
Fairy Leaf Table Set Autumn
    Fairy Leaf Chair - orange
    Fairy Leaf Table - red
    Leaf Bowl reddish  - resize me as needed
    Fairy Leaf Chair - yellow
    Fairy Leaf Table - yellow
    Leaf Bowl orange - resize me as needed
    Flower Field w/Fireflies - early fall

Credit @ Little branch
LB_SweetChestnutTree.v2{4Seasons}*Animated
LB_CrispyGrass{Animated}*Seasons*Soft

Credit @ Hisa
-Hisa- Misty Creek Cabin 

Fence : URBAN JUNGLE IRREGULAR FENCE KIT @ mainstore

Thank you so much for visiting to my blog. 
Enjoy <3

コメント